↑ End Headings for tabs
This 4-conductor guitar pickup cable from Remington Industries is ideal for musical hobbyists and professional guitarists alike. The four stranded conductors are individually insulated in color-coded PVC (black, white, green, & red), and surrounding these conductors is a foil shield with a drain wire. Additionally, the whole cable is covered with a black PVC jacket that protects the inner components from abrasion and any chemicals.
Guitar pickup cable is commonly used for coil splitting double-coil pickups (humbuckers) and tapping single coil pickups. It is also useful for lengthy runs between components where minimal electromagnetic interference is desired. Remington Industries offers 2-conductor and 4-conductor guitar pickup wires in several lengths to best suit your project.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Cable Type: Shielded guitar pickup cable
- Conductors (x4):
- Wire Material: Tinned copper
- Wire Gauge/Build: Stranded 28 AWG (7/36)
- Insulation Material: PVC in black, white, green, & red
- Shielding: Foil shield with stranded, tinned copper drain wire
- Cable Insulation: Black PVC jacket (0.009" thick)
- Overall Diameter: 0.126"
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here