↑ End Headings for tabs
At the core of this guitar pickup cable is two stranded tinned copper conductors. To ensure connectivity, the conductors are individually insulated with color-coded PVC and surrounded by a black PVC jacket to protect the interior of the wire from damage caused by chemicals or abrasion. Resting between the PVC individual wrapping and the PVC exterior jacket is a foil shield with drain wire.
Our 2-Conductor Guitar Pickup Cable is ideal for both amateur and professional guitarists. This type of cable is used for coil splitting double-coil pickups (humbuckers) or tapping single coil pickups. The thickness of the 28 AWG wire reduces resistance and electromagnetic interference, making this wire particularly practical for lengthy runs between components.
This wire is available in three different lengths. If your guitar requires made-to-order cable, connect with us to discuss customization options.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Cable Type: Shielded guitar pickup cable
- Conductors (x2):
- Wire Material: Tinned copper
- Wire Gauge/Build: Stranded 28 AWG (7/36)
- Insulation Material: PVC, in black & white
- Shielding: Foil shield with stranded, tinned copper drain wire
- Cable Insulation: Black PVC jacket (0.008" thick)
- Overall Diameter: 0.107"
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here