↓ Headings for tabs. DO NOT CHANGE IN WYSIWYG
↑ End Headings for tabs
↓ Begin to insert your "Description" tab content here
Magnet wire is copper wire with a thin layer of insulation, and is used in a variety of applications including transformers, wound coils, motors, solenoids, and instruments. Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association (NEMA) standards. This magnet wire meets the NEMA MW 79-C standard for operating temperature (155°C/311°F) and insulation makeup. The insulation is made from modified Polyurethane, and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Specifications" tab content here
- Wire Type: Enameled Copper Wire
- Diameter: 0.0027"
- Color: Natural
- Insulation: Solderable Polyurethane
- NEMA Specification: MW 79-C
- Build: Single Min-Nom
- Temperature Rating: 155°C (311°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Sizes" tab content here
- 2 oz / 6594' (42.5SNSP.125)
- 4 oz / 13908' (42.5SNSP.25)
- 8 oz / 27817' (42.5SNSP.5)
- 1.0 lb / 55635' (42.5SNSP)
- 2.5 lbs / 139087' (42.5SNS2.5)
- 5.0 lbs / 278175' (42.5SNS)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Need a custom length or configuration for this wire? Our custom services team can help!