↑ End Headings for tabs
This 30 AWG, 240°C Magnet Wire from Remington Industries is built to meet the demands of unusual environments where extreme heat, radiation, chemicals, and more must be accounted for. Meeting the NEMA MW 16-C standard for operating temperature (240°C/464°F) and insulation makeup, this wire is perfect for use in windings & components in applications including nuclear, medical, and aerospace.
The wire is coated with a heavy build of aromatic polyimide film, which is a high performance polymer that provides unmatched chemical and burnout resistances. It also boasts low weight loss characteristics at higher temperatures, and it functions well in high-moisture conditions. Please note that mechanical stripping is recommended for this product.
Remington Industries provides this top grade wire in gauges from 14 to 32, in a variety of spool sizes for your convenience.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Heavy Build Copper Magnet Wire
- Overall Diameter: 0.0121"
- Insulation Material: Aromatic Polyimide (PI) Film
- Insulation Color: Natural
- NEMA Grade: MW 16-C
- Temperature Rating: 240°C (464°F)
- Thermal Classification: Class 240°C (ASTM D 2307)
- Thermoplastic Flow (Cut-Through): 500°C+
- Heat Shock: Passes 300°C heat shock
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 392'
- 4 oz / 783'
- 8 oz / 1566'
- 1.0 lb / 3132'
- 2.5 lb / 7830'
- 5.0 lb / 15660'
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here