↑ End Headings for tabs
Litz wire is made up of individually-insulated strands of magnet wire that are twisted together in a specific pattern. The multiple conductors and their unique alignment help reduce eddy currents and leads to fewer losses in high frequency applications. These characteristics make litz wire a first-choice solution for antenna, motor, and communication applications, among many others.
The 5 bundles of 20 strands of magnet wire used to construct this litz wire are created to meet specific size, insulation, and temperature standards of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA). This wire is also RoHS compliant and available in multiple lengths to meet all of your application needs.
If you need an additional size, or any type of customization, contact us for high quality wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Single Build, Unserved Litz Wire
- Stranding: 5 bundles of 20 strands of 38 AWG (5/20/38)
- Twists Per Foot: 12 ± 1 TPF
- Twist Direction: Right Hand Lay
- Overall Diameter: 0.052"
- Insulation Material: Solderable Polyurethane with Polyamide Overcoat
- Insulation Color: Red
- NEMA Grade: MW 80-C
- Temperature Rating: 155°C (311°F)
- Ideal Operating Frequency: Approx. 100 kHz
- Max. DCR at 20°C (68°F): 0.00730 Ω/ft
- UL Recognized Component (OBMW2 File E190291)
- RoHS Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 25'
- 4 oz / 50'
- 8 oz / 100'
- 1.0 lb / 200'
- 2.5 lb / 501'
- 5.0 lb / 1002'
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here