↑ End Headings for tabs
The 12 gauge SXL Automotive Primary Wire in this wire kit is a durable type of hook-up wire consisting of stranded copper conductors and a thin-walled, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation. This hook-up wire construction is capable of resisting high temperatures of up to 125°C (257°F); the XLPE coating also protects the wire from abrasion, oils, chemicals, fuels, and solvents, while also remaining flexible enough to fit wherever it might be needed. As such, this hook-up wire is ideal for higher temperature, more rugged circuit wiring applications that specify SAE J1128 requirements (such as automotive, electric motor, and generator applications).
Remington Industries offers this high quality hook-up wire in 6-color kits and 10-color kits to best help with your project. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.088"
- Overall Diameter: 0.161"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 SXL Stranded Wire (19/25)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L85-A/86-A
- Chrysler MS-5919
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here