↑ End Headings for tabs
The XLPE 22 AWG UL3173 wire in this kit is ideal for use in rugged environments like electric motors & generators, transformer leads, and switchgear & appliance applications. It is also great for general 600V electronics projects where the wire may periodically be exposed to higher temperature elements such as soldering irons, heat guns, or a component/winding baking process. The chemically cross-linked polyethylene jacket provides excellent cut-through and impact resistance, protects the wire against gasoline, chemicals, oils, & solvents, and additionally does not soften or burn when heated. The stranded conductor inside the jacket is made of tinned copper to provide good electrical connectivity. This wire conforms to UL and CSA specifications and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating.
Remington Industries offers this top grade hook-up wire kit in 6 or 10 colors, and in 25 or 100 foot spools each. Select this high quality wire today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0254"
- Overall Diameter: 0.090"
- Insulation: Chemically Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE - 0.030" Thick)
- Type: UL3173 Stranded Wire (7/30)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here