↓ Headings for tabs. DO NOT CHANGE IN WYSIWYG
↑ End Headings for tabs
↓ Begin to insert your "Description" tab content hereTeflon coated hook up wire is used in a variety of general-purpose electrical applications. Stranded silver plated copper wire provides good electrical connectivity. The Extruded Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) insulation allows for use in high temperature electronic applications, and protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. It also has excellent thermal aging, solder damage, flame, and moisture resistance. The wire conforms to MIL-spec specifications, and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating. Available in 6 or 10 colors.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Specifications" tab content here
- Material: Silver Plated Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0295"
- Overall Diameter: 0.051"
- Insulation: PTFE
- Type: MIL-W-16878/4 Type E Stranded Wire (19/34)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 200°C (392°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Sizes" tab content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Need a custom length or configuration for this wire? Our custom services team can help!