↑ End Headings for tabs
Hook up wire is used in a variety of general-purpose electrical applications. Stranded copper wire provides good electrical connectivity while PVC insulation protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. The wire conforms to UL and MIL-spec specifications, and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating. Available in Black, Red, White, Blue, Green & Yellow.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0320"
- Overall Diameter: 0.100"
- Insulation: PVC (0.030" Thick)
- Wire Type: UL1015 Stranded Wire (10/30)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' (20UL1015STRBLA25, BLU25, BRO25, GRA25, GRE25, ORA25, RED25, VIO25, WHI25, YEL25)
- 100' (20UL1015BLA100, BLU100, BRO100, GRA100, GRE100, ORA100, RED100, VIO100, WHI100, YEL100)
- 250' (20UL1015BLA250, BLU250, BRO250, GRA250, GRE250, ORA250, RED250, VIO250, WHI250, YEL250)
- 500' (20UL1015BLA500, BLU500, BRO500, GRA500, GRE500, ORA500, RED500, VIO500, WHI500, YEL500)
- 1000' (20UL1015BLA1000, BLU1000, BRO1000, GRA1000, GRE1000, ORA1000, RED1000, VIO1000, WHI1000, YEL1000)
- 2500' (20UL1015BLA2500, BLU2500, BRO2500, GRA2500, GRE2500, ORA2500, RED2500, VIO2500, WHI2500, YEL2500)
- 5000' (20UL1015BLA5000, BLU5000, BRO5000, GRA5000, GRE5000, ORA5000, RED5000, VIO5000, WHI5000, YEL5000)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here