↑ End Headings for tabs
This dual wall heat shrink sleeving is comprised of a thin-wall polyolefin tubing lined with a fine thermoplastic adhesive; it has a shrink ratio of 3 to 1, and it bonds with many plastics, rubbers, and metals. It is flexible, permanent, and water-resistant, which makes it perfect for protecting wire connections in any kind of automotive or marine applications that will have to withstand an outdoor environment.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Type: Dual Wall, Adhesive-Lined Heat Shrink Tubing
- Sleeving Material: Thin-Wall Polyolefin
- Shrink Ratio: 3:1
- Inner Diameter: 0.500"
- Specifications Met:
- UL 224
- SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/4 Class 3
- Temperature Rating: -55°C (-67°F) to 110°C (230°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 1', 2', 4', or 8' length available
- Black or red color available
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here