↑ End Headings for tabs
Magnet wire is perfect for a variety of applications and uses. This copper wire with a thin layer of insulation is even fit for severe thermal overload applications, thanks to its high temperature properties.
The insulation protecting this particular magnet wire is made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat. This design protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting. Thanks to its trusted coating, this magnet wire meets the NEMA MW-35-C standard for operating temperature (200°C/392°F) and insulation makeup.
Magnet wire can be found in transformers, solenoids, wound coils, instruments, motors, and is even used for school science projects. There is a lot to be learned from magnet wire, and 200c Magnet wire is full of project potential.
Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on the ASTM B258 standard. Looking for a different AWG? We have plenty available, browse wire at 200°C – Polyamideimide in 14-44 AWG.
To complete a niche project, consider making use of our custom wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Enameled Copper Wire
- Diameter: 0.0034"
- Color: Natural
- Insulation: Polyester w/ Polyamideimide Overcoat
- NEMA Description: MW-35-C
- Build: Single Min-Nom
- Temperature Rating: 200°C (392°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 4152' (40S200P.125)
- 4 oz / 8304' (40S200P.25)
- 8 oz / 16608' (40S200P.5)
- 1.0 lb / 33217' (40S200P)
- 2.5 lbs / 83043' (40S2002.5)
- 5.0 lbs / 166086' (40S200)
- 10 lbs / 332170' (40S20010)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here