Hook Up Wire, 12 AWG, 600V-THHN, Solid Kit, 25' Length Each
THHN wire is a conductor used primarily in conduit and raceway applications for branch circuits, services, and feeders in commercial and industrial designs as specified in the National Electrical Code 2. It is suitable for dry locations with temperatures under 90°C, or wet and oil or coolant applications when temperatures are under 75°C. The wire conforms to UL certifications for 600 volt conductors. Kit includes Black, Green, Red, & White
- Length: 25 Feet Each
- Material: Bare Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.080"
- Overall Diameter: 0.119"
- Insulation: PVC with Nylon Jacket
- Type: THHN Solid Building Wire
- Color: Black, Green, Red, & White
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: Dry: 90°C (194°F) - Wet: 75°C (167°F)