↑ End Headings for tabs
This 2 gauge heavy-duty battery lead wire is built to withstand the harsh conditions of automotive power-supplying applications, such as in cars, trucks, trailers, or RVs. The bare copper wire is durable yet flexible, and the PVC insulation protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. However, its versatility makes it ideal in a variety of other uses, including for power inverters, amplifiers/stereos, and any other electrical applications requiring these specifications.
Additionally, Remington Industries offers this lead wire as a pre-made cable assembly with lug terminations; see our Automotive Battery Cables for more info.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Outside Diameter: 0.452"
- Conductor Material: Soft-Annealed, Bare Copper
- Insulation: Black or Red PVC (0.060" Thick)
- Specifications Met:
- UL BC-5W2 (UL 1426)
- UL AWM 1015/1232/1283/1346 600V
- UL AWM 1032/10269 1000V
- UL VW-1
- CSA TEW 600V
- CSA AWM I A/B 1000V
- CSA FT-1
- SAE J1127 Type SGT
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) Maximum
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 1', 1-1/2', 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 15', 20', 25', or 50' length available
- Black or red color available
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here