↑ End Headings for tabs
Our heavy-duty 4 gauge automotive battery cables are built to withstand the harsh conditions of automotive power-supply applications, such as in cars, trucks, trailers, and RVs. Their versatility also makes them ideal for a variety of other uses, like in power inverters, amplifiers/stereos, and any other electrical applications requiring these specifications.
The bare copper lead wire within this 4 gauge auto battery cable provides strength while remaining flexible. The PVC insulation it is coated with protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. The two copper lug terminals on either end of the automotive battery cable are machine-crimped and bonded with an adhesive-lined polyolefin heat-shrink wrap to ensure that the connection is electrically sound and physically durable.
Buy this high quality 4 gauge automotive battery cable, browse our 2 AWG automotive battery cable, or request custom services to ensure this product meets the exact specifications your project requires.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Outside Diameter: 0.367"
- Conductor Material: Soft-Annealed, Bare Copper
- Insulation: Red and/or Black PVC (0.060" Thick)
- Specifications Met:
- UL BC-5W2 (UL 1426)
- UL AWM 1015/1232/1283/1346 600V
- UL AWM 1032/10269 1000V
- UL VW-1
- CSA TEW 600V
- CSA AWM I A/B 1000V
- CSA FT-1
- SAE J1127 Type SGT
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) Maximum
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 5/16" or 3/8" lug hole size available
- 1', 1-1/2', 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 15', 20', 25', or 50' cable length available
- x1 black, x1 red, or a set (x1 black & x1 red) of cables available
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here